Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I need a new hairstyle!

Soooooo, I think the last time I cut my hair was about a year ago and that was just a trim. My hair is now past my natural waist and is desperately in need of a trim and a style! I have been wanting to try some bangs again but was hesitant to take that step during the summer when I would be out in the heat a lot. I know a lot of people have bangs, and have them during the humid summer months but I didn't think it was a good time for me to be getting used to a new look. The other problem is that, well there are two more problems really... the first is that I want to have a picture of the hairstyle I will be trying to get and I don't generally buy magazines with the cute hairstyles in them and it seems like I can't find them online (I am trying this one again as we speak - or as I type) and the last and I think probably the most substantial issue is that the gal who had been my stylist since like 2004, got married and then moved to South Korea! Yeah, I KNOW! Back before I was a SAHM (stay at home mom) I at one point worked at a Salon and Day Spa as the Esthetician (or Aesthetician, same thing) and Nail Tech. So I really had a relationship with my stylist :) Anyhow, I had always had issues with getting bad cuts and so to me it is an anxiety inducing thought to be searching for a new stylist. I do know some other gals from my salon days but then I have almost an added anxiety about trying one of them in the case that I HATE how they do my hair that I can't just never talk to them again because I know them away from the salon :( soooooooo this is my drama right now. HELP PLEASE! I am happy to have recommendations for cuts, styles, etc. and if you happen to be in my area, you can recommend persons as well :)

Okay one more issue... I am always the one taking the pictures so I am having trouble finding a picture of me that you can see my hair... :( hmmmmmm so I had D take one quick for me.
Ugh! Putting pictures of beautiful made up celebrities next to my no make up pre-bedtime picture is not producing any warm fuzzies :( But here are some diff bang styles I found and am trying to decide between... help please!
Ps. This post only took me 2 days to get out in blog world! Seriously it was supposed to be quick and easy... then came an interruption right after getting the pics all selected, then couldn't get to it for a whole other day, then finally got back to it today to edit pic placement and post it - after the errors stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment