Monday, September 6, 2010

My little photographer

Evie is becoming more and more interested in taking pictures. It is so cute, in fact as I am typing this she is doing a photoshoot on the table next to me with her bug cars and little tonka truck. She talks to them while showing them where they need to stand ("you go here and you go here, okay?") in this little high pitched voice. Then she sits the camera right in front of them and snaps a couple pics. I have attached some samples of her portfolio. I think she will have fun looking back at these some day.

Standing on the deck taking a picture of daddy cleaning off his mower.

taking my picture from right in front of me

"stinky baby" in the high chair

close up of the place setting for stinky baby

stinky baby and ittle baby

No comments:

Post a Comment