Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am so excited!

I finally completed an entire project! It seems like lately, I just have a bunch of partially done sewing projects. Sometimes because things aren't going like I want them to, sometimes because it gets to unknown territory and my lack of confidence keeps me from moving ahead. Whatever the reason, it leaves me feeling frustrated and unable to create cute homemade items that don't necessarily look homemade but like something that someone would actually pay money for. Anyhow, I still have to get the girly to model the entire outfit so I can get pictures to post but I will give you a sneak peak at what I started with before the refashion took place.

Isn't this froggy fabric cute? I saw this set for $1 at a garage sale early this summer and though the pants are usually too short for me, I thought maybe I could do a refashion. I just want to make a note that I am really proud of myself for getting a refashion done the same year I bought the fabric :) I am also pretty excited that I went a different direction with part of it than originally planned too! I can't wait to share it with you!

So, do you have any guesses what I did with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment