Saturday, January 8, 2011

I needed a good laugh...

It has been a long December. Lots of family stuff going on that so sorry but I will not be sharing here at this time. So, amidst all the added stress and craziness, I took a long break from "Blogland". The husband and I were staying up late Friday night catching up on some DVR'd shows (Wipeout! and Cougartown if you must know haha) then Evie woke up and D went to get her back to sleep and while he was up with her, I grabbed the laptop and came for a look...
I had been thinking about whether I should continue to blog or not since I have had a hard time staying consistent with posting and projects. I mean, its not like I have built a following :) I started blogging because I as enjoyed reading what was going on in the lives of other mom's and creative women. I wanted to have a blog that would be out there doing the same thing for other women as well. I just can't do it. My life with Evie is different every day and its more important for me to be a mom and homemaker than to make sure that I post on my blog. So, for now, I will just post when I can, and visit other blogs when I can, and try to do more of my own projects instead of just reading about everyone else's :) And I will leave you with this link that made me laugh on mom jeans. Seriously, go read it! Hysterical! She actually uses the phrase "know your own crack"... and I recommend reading her follow up link at the end of the post. Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought :) I, was crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment