Sunday, November 7, 2010

It was a good day! (and a recipe for sidewalk paint)

Saturday started by D getting up with Evie and letting me sleep in! Then Evie was sent up to tell me to come down for breakfast and they had coffee for me (which meant a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks). When I came downstairs D got me breakfast (biscuits and gravy to go) and my coffee treat. Needless to say it wasn't super healthy, but it sure was yummy! Then we headed down to Costco to purchase our Christmas lights for the outside of the house - first year we will have them up since we have been married!
So proud of D! He got it all done, we even have it hooked up to a fancy schmancy timer!

Evie wanted to paint and I wanted to be outside so we made some sidewalk paint!
(super easy 1/4 c cornstarch, 1/4 c water and 6-8 drops food coloring)
bathtime, then some Nemo Go Fish with daddy (she requested to wear a shirt like daddy's which she said was her favorite shirt in the whole world)

sooooo pretty! now the hard part will be waiting to turn them on for a week or two... we'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment