Sunday, April 18, 2010

Garage Sale Season How I've Missed Thee!

I forgot to take pictures of my purchases before sorting them into the laundry but I made out like a bandit today at a couple of sales! I ended up getting 4 grocery bags of clothes and shoes for Little Miss. Full of brand name items such as Old Navy, Childrens Place and Osh Kosh. I was able to get all of my items for half price so even though I spent about $45 I got A TON of clothes. Plus my hubby says he doesn't mind as long as I am getting some nice stuff. Oh and another thing... he got up this morning with Evie and let me sleep about another hour then I got to go out and peruse the sales for about 3 hours while he stayed home and played with her... and I was told more than once not to hurry but just take my time and enjoy myself. What a sweetie! Anyways, I need to get to bed so I can get up for church in the morning but thought I would share my excitement and say Welcome back garage sale season!

Oh there was one little tidbit to share about Evie and her new stuff... I found her a pair of hot pink crocs and some little clear sparkly jelly sandals among other things but she took one of each of these pairs of shoes and put them on and said she was ready for nigh night... so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment