Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can't you see SHE'S wearing pink?!

Okay, so I know this happens to a lot of people but it will never cease to amaze me at how little people actually see when they look at your baby... today when Evie decided to only nap for 1 1/2 hours (believe me, that is a whole other post topic) we used the opportunity to go visit Daddy at work since he now works in the same town we live in (in the 5 years we have been married we have lived at the same address and he has worked for the same company but his commute has gone from an hour and a half one way to ten minutes or less depending on the lights - God is good!). So back to the story, we both got all bundled up and make the short drive up to his store - he manages a Sherwin Williams. When I got there we went back into the warehouse part to see him and there was a guy up working on the heating unit - Evie and I got introduced to Daddy's employees and then after the guy was done with the heater, he is getting ready to leave and looks at Evie and says "he sure is cute, how old ?" Well, SHE is 11 months old and btw wearing a pink striped sweater! I know she doesn't have much for hair but I like to think that she has a pretty little face and looks like a girl. Oh well... guess I need to make her wear bows for all public appearances.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie. This is Sarena from over at Momma Bean. I would love to send you the wipes. If you could just e-mail you address to me I'll get them in the mail a.s.a.p. momma_beanAThotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't people goofy?

    and my girl didn't have hair until she was about 2. and now she's 5 and her hair touches her waist! evie's hair will grow - it will - sometime . . .

    ReplyDelete