Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pay it Forward - this will be fun!!!

Okay, so I got in on this fun Pay it Forward challenge that is going around the craft community over at the Nuts to You blog. Now its my turn!
Here is how it works. The first 3 people to comment on this post who wish to participate will get a fantastic handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to complete the gifts which is doable even for me!
Anyone can participate, the only catch is you have to have a blog and you have to promise to continue the challenge through yours and give away 3 handmade gifts.

So who wants to see what I can whip up? The challenge is extended...

2 comments:

  1. oh...I want in on this! Yahoo! first comment! I would like what you made for Dawson for Z! But that is my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get in on this on too! I didn't see what you made for Dawson, but I'm sure it was cute. You have become quite the crafty/thrifty gal since you started staying home. I'd like some of those vibes to rub off on me! :)

    ReplyDelete