Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Growing Pains

It has been a rough couple of days again with what I am assuming is another round of teething for the girl. The night before last she slept in the pack 'n play for almost 5 hours but then when she woke up she was up very frequently until we got up for the day. Last night she only slept for about 3 hours and then the same story of frequent waking but she was pretty distraught this time and whimpered and cried out more. She had a fever when I checked... I just got her down for a nap a little bit ago and strangely she didn't want to nurse at first then she did but when she was done she just laid her head on my shoulder and I rocked her the rest of the way to sleep. I laid her on our bed because it has a heated mattress pad and I am going to go join her in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment